Projects > Technologies for Law Enforcement > COPKIT
The COPKIT project
Technologies and tools for Early Warning and Early Action (EW/EA)
The COPKIT project (2018 – 2021) is a project in the H2020 Security Research call SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017 (Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism).
In this project, Legind Technologies is developing solutions in the EW/EA framework for (1) finding interesting connections between entities large datasets (internal and external data sources, including data streams) and (2) assessing the threat situation in data streams for early warning for early action.
EW/EA-led policing paradigm introduction:
- Homepage for the COPKIT project
- COPKIT webinars
- COPKIT blog on COPKIT’s Situation Assessment tools, including the Legind SA version 1.0 tool (LTA SA). Published (10 June 2021) on the German Prevention Congress website.
- COPLAB: Bridging the Gap Between Law Enforcement Needs and Industry Solutions.
- COPKIT news: Data driven technologies to improve Law Enforcement Investigations (interview with COPKIT LEA)
- COPKIT news: Ethics, privacy, and responsibility by design – a collaborative approach
- Online training course for Law Enforcement: Innovative tools for threat situation awareness, analysis and investigation